Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I just came up with the worst blog name ever.


Ok, so it's Tuesday...and I'm in my first digital class with Jeff Passetti. We have to blog throughout the semester and our tiny task for the day was to come up with a name for our blog. I almost had a mental breakdown. Let's hope the rest of this class isn't quite so difficult, or I may not make it out alive. However I'm sitting next to smelliot and the stench is almost unbearable (this spelling was by Jeff), so there is little chance I'll make it through the next hour. Please god, have mercy on my soul. That is all.

2 comments:

Daniel Tickner said...

What a wonderful first blog.

Elliott M Stokes said...

well....you found me out. I desperately love you and i must have you to be my own....oh sweet allison won't you run away with me and we'll raise wild boars in the ugandan jungles together....